HEALTH CARE PAYMENT SYSTEM
Certified Health Care Provider Continuing Education Course
Only health care providers certified to participate in the Delaware Workers' Compensation Health Care Payment System (HCPS) should take this course. This on-line course takes approximately two hours to complete and satisfies the continuing education requirement for certified health care providers in the HCPS. Follow the steps below to access the continuing education course:
- Have you completed the State Certification process?
- Yes: Proceed to step 2
- No: You will first need to complete a Health Care Provider Application for Certification, which is available on the DOL web page. (Scroll down the page until you see the wording Download Provider Certification Instructions and Form.) You then will need to come back and complete the certification course before your professional license expires.
- Do you already have an account at the Optum Learning Community?
- Yes: Proceed to step 3
- Yes: but I need to recover my password. Click here. Please note: if you are requesting a new account or password reset, you may have to wait until US business hours for security verification of your request.
- No. I do not have an account - Click here
- Complete the following attestation:
Access the continuing education course:
Click here to access your Optum Learning Community Dashboard to take the Delaware Workers' Compensation Provider Certification training.
During the course of the test, you may exit and resume at a later time. If you choose not to resume where you left off when prompted, you will be taken to the beginning again and the previous answers will be removed.
If you have any questions, contact the Delaware Office of Workers’ Compensation (OWC) at 302-761-8200.